Saturday, December 19, 2009

Anyone use kids shampoo/conditioner?

Are brands like L'oreal Kids, Suave kids, or Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby shampoo not as good as regular ones? I'm looking for a shampoo and/or conditoner that's gentle enough to use everyday.Anyone use kids shampoo/conditioner?
I use Johnson %26amp; Johnson's Baby Shampoo on a pretty much daily basis. It does the job without drying my hair out like many ';name brand'; shampoos do.Anyone use kids shampoo/conditioner?
If I'm in a pinch I use whatever is in the shower...L'oreal kids or suave. They smell great %26amp; clean well, however I feel I need a bit more conditioning after I use them. Have fun.
i love the kids shampoos, but it just depends on your hair type. i switch shampoo every few days other wise my hair gets oily
Go to cosmeticdatabase.org to see which brands of shampoo/conditioner are safe. You would be surprised how many children's products contain chemicals that have been known to cause cancer, reproductive problems, etc. I use Earth Mama Angel Baby shampoo w/my daughter. It's a very low risk for toxicity, and gentle and mild. Good luck!
I use Suave kids conditioner and baby wash for soap and shampoo. My skin is super super sensitive and the Equate baby wash and Suave grape kid conditioner (the apple has something in it- don't know what) is the best.
get herble essance they have different sences also
JOHNSON baby shampoo.


theres hardly any soap,


its excellent.


its just, gentle.

No comments:

Post a Comment