Saturday, December 19, 2009

Waht shampoo do you kids use?

I give the johnsons one/Waht shampoo do you kids use?
j%26amp;jWaht shampoo do you kids use?
johnsons baby shampoo and loreal for kids.
Johnsons. I use the detangling shampoo and conditioner for my daughter cos she has very curly hair.
I use the melon loreal for kids and my daughter has curly hair so we use the spray.
Usually Suave.
johnsons baby shampoo and loreal for kids.
anyone thats on sale
Johnson %26amp; Johnson
My daughter's 14 months now, so we use Squeaky Green solid shampoo from Lush.





https://www.lush.co.uk/index.php?page=sh…





Lasts absolutely ages, and works wonders.
johnsons shampoo or top to toe
johnsons
I bought same one for ma newly born niece .. she is so cute..
johnsons (no more tears) :)





and huggies body washes and shampoos





:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment