Saturday, December 19, 2009

What is the best shampoo organic or natural for kids?

Dr. Bronner's soaps and shampoos. All natural and wonderful stuff. I love the almond oil shampoo. Makes my hair really shiny and healthy!





Hmmm. Arbone. Thanks folks, I will check this out too!


Well, just checked it out and was hit with flash adds and weight loss products. Nope, not a good product if they are selling weight loss products instead of promoting good health and weight through proper eating. I'll stick with Doc Bronners.What is the best shampoo organic or natural for kids?
http://www.nutritionaltree.com is a great place to go for consumer reviews on these types of products.What is the best shampoo organic or natural for kids?
Arbonne all the way!!!
I like Arbonne!!


If you would like more info please e-mail and i will be happy to help you!!!
I use Softy Shampoo on my girls and I use the conditioner too. There are less than 2% preservatives in it and my girls have very sensitive scalps and this is what works.

No comments:

Post a Comment