Thursday, December 24, 2009

Are there any shampoos/conditioner like Loreal Kids but for adults?

I just love the way the Loreal Kids shampoos smell. I'm 15 though, and was wondering if it was okay to use Loreal Kids on my hair. It's long, straight, and pretty undamaged and manageable. If not, are there shampoos that smell just as good as Loreal Kids. Also, does Loreal Kids make conditioner?Are there any shampoos/conditioner like Loreal Kids but for adults?
I bought my boyfriend some kid shampoo for Christmas and I love the way his hair smells when he uses it. I also use it sometimes when I am taking a day off from conditioner cause it is easy to brush through after. But I also use a two in one tangle free kind. It cleans your hair the same way that adult shampoo does. So go for it, everyone will wonder what your secret is to your hair smelling nice, plus it keeps your hair really soft.Are there any shampoos/conditioner like Loreal Kids but for adults?
Just buy normal Loreal shampoo, you can buy the same flavors. I think it is called Loreal Everpure. I love their orange smoothie scent! This is what it looks like:


http://www.twolia.com/blogs/daily-beauty鈥?/a>





Yes, they make conditioner. My favorite shampoo is this it smells even better than Loreal:


http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/94/鈥?/a>





It is Suave Kids watermelon. It smells really awesome! But go ahead and use the Loreal Kids if you want. It is probably cheaper than the other kind of Loreal.
Go ahead and use it, adults use Johnson's baby shampoo too. If you're embarrassed pour it into another container, lol. If you want a grown up one (even though hair is hair so it shouldn't really matter) just pop the tops at the store and see what else you like the smell of.
yes you can use them i would not suggest using them if your hair is damaged. also after you use them i suggest using a deep conditioner by any brand.
You can use The Kids one it's not like its gunna screw up your hair. I know!! It does smell good.
Try Herbal Essences. They smell so good, and they have a lot different kinds. I love they way they leave my hair!
just use the kids kind.

1 comment:

  1. Suk Ram kids 2-IN-1 shampoo is a gentle cleansing and detangling product that has been tirelessly refined to suit even the most sensitive of children scalps. The unique formula of our kids shampoo is recommended for regular use on all hair types for children aged 2 years and up.

    ReplyDelete