Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can anyone IN JAPAN recommend a reasonably priced two-in-one shampoo + conditioner suitable for kids?

I'm on the outskirts of Tokyo prefecture, and my daughter's supply of L'Oréal kids shampoo from the UK has almost run out!





The only decent looking two-in-one I've found so far is a Ban-dai kids effort - 357円 for 150 ml. We did find another one once, we bought it from a local 100円 store ... but it was SO drying we had to use conditioner afterwards anyway! Can't use something like that on my daughter, she has fairly fine hair, and it will frizz up like a bush if she uses grotty shampoo..!





So I would be very grateful for any (sensible, and Japan based) recommendations for a decent yet not-expensive product! Also, which shops you've found it in - and all the kanji etc. from the front please, so I know exactly what I'm looking for..!!Can anyone IN JAPAN recommend a reasonably priced two-in-one shampoo + conditioner suitable for kids?
Have you tried Soft in One? It costs 1,000 yen for a big bottle. You would want to try the pink colored one since it is the しっとり(moisturizing) type. But to give you more selection, the second link is all the 2-in-1 shampoos you can buy online. They also have Johnson's kid 2-in-1 shampoo. In Japanese they call 2-in-1 shampoo リンスインシャンプー (rinse in shampoo) so you can ask your neighborhood for リンスインシャンプー.Can anyone IN JAPAN recommend a reasonably priced two-in-one shampoo + conditioner suitable for kids?
I hope that you will be able to find one that is suitable for your daughter! Report Abuse

Foreign Buyer's Club probably has the L'Oreal you are looking for, among other things.





http://www.fbcusa.com/public2/
To be honest, I haven't seen any 2 in 1 since I've been in Japan. They all have seperate bottles.
If you(she) are suffering from the itchy scalp, try Merit.


Either separate or two-in-one are availavle.


http://www.kao.co.jp/merit/products/inde…





I like this cos it's hypoallergenic. However, I'm little worry about your word ';drying'; for your daughter.


Please try this yourself first.
When you try to wash and condition in one step, all you are doing is keeping the dirt on her hair and making it slimy at the same time.





Try Suntori Sake!

No comments:

Post a Comment