Saturday, December 19, 2009

What kind of shampoo do you use on your kids?

california babyWhat kind of shampoo do you use on your kids?
I use the Suave Kids Shampoo for my daughter, who is now 5. I used to use the Johnson's all over baby wash, but once her hair got longer it would get tangled with that. So I tried the Suave and it works wonderfully, plus it smells great! Our faves are the cherry and watermelon scents.What kind of shampoo do you use on your kids?
Right now I use the Johnson and Johnson Shampoo: Lavender Chamomile (or something like that).





I LOVE the smell of it. My son is almost 3 yrs old and is just learning the “tilt your head back” thing. So until he’s mastered it, I’ll be using the tear free stuff! Because face it, we ALL hate when we get soap in our eyes!
I just switched to Suave Kids 2 in 1 Shampoo. Currently we're using the coconut scented one. It leaves his hair clean -- it smells good -- and it's much cheaper than Johnson's. I'm using the Suave kids body wash now too. Suave is tear free too.
When I started showering myself, I used what the rest of the family used. When I was a baby, my mom used Baby Magic. :] I use baby magic on my niece.








I am a full time mommy to her.
I used to use Johnson's baby shampoo lavender, but i now use l'Oreal kids orange shampoo because it smells great and is perfect for getting chlorine smells out of their hair after swimming.
L'oreal kids. I think it's watermelon scented and it's both a conditioner and shampoo.
We use California Baby for swimmers because my daughter spends a lot of time in the pool. I sometimes also use Burt's Baby Bee shampoo.
Whatever i happen at the time, they use adult shampoo, i think it's palmolive right now.
I use Johnson's baby shampoo for my 10 month old





and for my 6 year old I use V05 for dry hair.





My 14 year old foster son uses Axe








and my 11 year old sister uses Head and Shoulders.
Johnson's baby shampoo.
I use Huggies washcloths for their bath for both their bodies and hair.





So Huggies....lol.
they use whatever i use. i just tell them its time to rinse and time to close your eyes.....
Johnson's baby shampoo works the best. No tears!
Johnson's baby wash.
i use parents choice lavender whole body wash.
Burt Baby Bees, or Dr Tom's of Maine.

No comments:

Post a Comment