Saturday, December 19, 2009

What shampoo do you use for your kids?

Hey,


I was just wondering what kind of shampoo you use for your kids?


My kids are 8,4, %26amp; 21 month old twins.


For my 8 %26amp; 4 year olds, I use L'Oreal Kids shampoo.


For my twins, I use Johnson's Baby Shampoo.





I was just wondering what brand you use?


Thanks!What shampoo do you use for your kids?
Burt's Bees Baby shampoo.What shampoo do you use for your kids?
I use Johnson's for my 2 year old. She still doesn't have a lot of hair. I tried using the L'Oreal for my bigger children but it did not clean their hair very good. So now I use Herbal Essence on my 4 and 6 year old.
http://www.johnsonsbaby.com/images/produ鈥?/a>











I use this for my 1 year old girl and my 3 year old boy. They love it! They won't use any other brand! For myself, I use Tresemme smooth and silky.
Johnson's vanilla %26amp; oatmeal.. My 7 year old, 3 year old and 17 month old all use it, sometimes me as well! We all have sensitive skin.
Suave 2in1 kids shampoo for my 3yo son, it makes his hair or so soft. Boys need conditioner too not just girls!
Burts Bees b/c it is all natural.
burts bees

No comments:

Post a Comment