Saturday, December 19, 2009

Why do my kids inevitably spill stuff on the carpet right after I shampoo it?

And then my cat comes along and barfs on it? Is there any escape from carpet hell?





Love the little buggers (kids and cat), by the way!Why do my kids inevitably spill stuff on the carpet right after I shampoo it?
I am also in carpet hell I have grown to like it. I get a good home even though i still barf I have loved being with my Fellow feline in here .


i thought you were leaving but it is ok Y!A some days i think are worse.


so i accept this place and now spilling crap and barfing harmoneous love of it





wont you join me in hell so you can spill a bunch of crap that sometimes I love and learned about as well?!





If you can't be with the one you love hunny Love the one your with (Crosby Stills and Nash no date i think they were before me.).





smoochesWhy do my kids inevitably spill stuff on the carpet right after I shampoo it?
Same reason people always feel like they have to start a conversation with you at dinner, right when you're about to take your first bite of food.
Murphy's law, dear, Murphy's Law..
Same reason it always rains the day after I was my Jeep.
yep you guessed it they're evil lol j/k

No comments:

Post a Comment