Saturday, December 19, 2009

Is it OK 4 me to use suave 2 in 1 kids shampoo on my hair?

I am 13 yrs old. My hair is like 4.5 inches past my shoulders, blonde, and has allways been very shiny no matter what shamppo/conditioner i use. I don't use any styling products or staighten it. can i use it? I love the way it smells, don't tell me about others that smell good too.Is it OK 4 me to use suave 2 in 1 kids shampoo on my hair?
Oh, yeah. It's gentler than adult shampoo, so it's better for your hair anyway...





Do you use the strawberry one? I %26lt;3 it!Is it OK 4 me to use suave 2 in 1 kids shampoo on my hair?
When it says ';kids'; it just means it's gentle enough for kids. Use what you like.
yea you can use it....dont see why not
yup, as long as it does what you want it to, then you can use any shampoo that you want.
Sure why not?? They also have suave 2 in 1 shampoo for adults that you might want to look into but I don't see why using kids shampoo would be a problem!!
that shampoo is okay but since you already have really nice shiny hair, why not take good care of it so it stays like that for as long as possible?





suave shampoo smells very good but it's not necessarily good for your hair. check out other brands like aussie.
No one should use suave...it makes your hair fall out.





I know from experience =/
I really don't see why not, as long as it works for you. Both Suave and V05 have fairly inexpensive shampoos that come in a wide range of scents.
um no i dont see a problem with it, i think it is for 'kids' because it probably softer on their hair and scalp, and it probably just doesnt burn when it gets in their eyes.. but then again i dont know... it smells really good i knoww!! i love it even though i dont use it lol
To you it may be great in all... but tell you the truth there are way more better shampoos and conditioners that are good for your hair and smell good.





I also agree on the whole hair falls out... my friend has gotten experienced with that...
yeah i dont see why it would be any harm.

No comments:

Post a Comment