Saturday, December 19, 2009

L'Oreal Kids Shampoo - Best Smelling?

I am an adult but my friends says that sometimes she uses her kids shampoo - L'Oreal Kids Shampoo. She says she gets compliments all the time because her hair smells so good. I want to use it too but there isn't a conditioner that goes with their kids products. I need conditioner because my hair is thick and dry. Does anyone recommend which L'Oreal Kids Shampoo or any kids shampoo I can use?L'Oreal Kids Shampoo - Best Smelling?
watermelon and strawberryL'Oreal Kids Shampoo - Best Smelling?
I don't know of many kids shampoo's but I would totally recommend 'Aussie' shampoo, they smell amazing! The shampoo itself is amazing, it makes your hair so shiny. I love it.
my favs watermelon
YEAHH it smells gawjus!!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment