Thursday, December 24, 2009

What shampoo did you use when you were a kid?

I used Loreal kids. Im asking this question for kicks, emkay?What shampoo did you use when you were a kid?
I used Loreal Kids too!! I liked the bottel for some odd reason, and dont foreget the eyeball!! LOLWhat shampoo did you use when you were a kid?
';gee your hair smells terrific '; was the in shampoo at the time.
for some reason, I always wanted to try a different scent or kind


I've tried 'em all, but Loreal kids was my fave too


there was a grape kind I liked by johnson's that was super good!
i used shampoo jhonson%26amp;jhonson
Te recomiendo Suave.
Tame it smelled so good
loreal kids was a really good brand or that baby shampoo from johnson
Whatever my mom used.
prell
My mom used to buy me the Tinkerbell brand bath products in the 80's. I havent seen them in a long time. They must have gone out of busy or something.
Prell
my mom use to buy whatever smelled good when she was shopping.





Loreal kids didn't get ';popular'; until I was about 8.





I remember using pert plus for kids and pears plus for kids.





I don't know what happened to pears plus....I don't think I've seen it for sale in the past 5 years....I'm going to go looking for it tomorrow!
Omg!! I used to use Loreal Kids to!! I used to looove the red bottle one =D
prell when it came in a glass bottle........
I don't remember having shampoo; I washed my hair with hand soap.
Pert lol. Pert Plus I think it was called. For kids.
Suave and creme of nature
L'Oreal Kidsssss!

No comments:

Post a Comment