Saturday, December 19, 2009

Can you buy L'oreal Kids Cherry-Almond shampoo in Canada?

I used to use L'oreal Kids when I was young, and I want to get some for my cousin (she loves cherry scents). I was wondering if you can still buy it in Canada, and what stores (shoppers, walmart, sobeys)?Can you buy L'oreal Kids Cherry-Almond shampoo in Canada?
If they had it they would have it at drug stores or ones like walmart. I went to walmart the other day (in WA state, not canada) and i didnt see it (i was looking for it too!) so i dont know if they stopped making it or what but i would jsut check all the walmart-like stores and see if you have any luck. That stuff smells good, i liked the watermelon too, we used to take it camping since its 2-in-1.Can you buy L'oreal Kids Cherry-Almond shampoo in Canada?
idk but u can get it at Shop Rite here.


lol.
i don't see why you couldn't

No comments:

Post a Comment