Saturday, December 19, 2009

Kids l'oreal paris shampoo,is it bad for teens?

I'm 13 and i headr that the kids shampoo that come in different scents is good for makin your hair soft and silky,that part of the reviews i read.Kids l'oreal paris shampoo,is it bad for teens?
L'oreal is pretty versatile. When it says ';Kids'; I believe it really can be used for teens, and even adults. I wouldn't recommend baby shampoo, but L'oreal is a great shampoo and most definitley suitable for teens as well as kids and adults. Go for it! I have before (I'm 14).Kids l'oreal paris shampoo,is it bad for teens?
I'm a mom, and I use Pantene conditioner (great for curly hair) and Johnson and Johnson No More Tears shampoo. That's what my daughter Karma gets on her hair and I love how it smells.
Check this out...





http://www.ewg.org/reports/skindeep/?key鈥?/a>
I'm 15 years old, and I absolutely LOVE L'oreal Kids shampoo! I use it almost everyday, and it definately has NOT damaged or hurt my hair. I get a lot of compliments on how soft and shiny my hair is. I would recommend using L'oreal Kids shampoo if you like the scents, so go ahead and use it! It makes my hair really pretty, so I bet it would do the same for you!
It's fine for any age, it's just less harsh, and tear free. But if you have oily hair I'd probably use something else
Kids shampoo actually have less chemicals that Pantene or Herbal Essences. I like them because they are more gentle on the hair and they make your hair smell soooo good, even better than Garnier Fructis!
Of Course not! It just says ';kids'; because it is child friendly...if they get it in their eyes it won't sting. Anyone can use it! Go for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment