Thursday, December 24, 2009

Shampoo help!!!! Growing out of L'oreal Kids?

I have been using L'oreal Kids, for almost all my life. I am currently 12 but turning 13 in about 10 months. I have straight soft hair. I want to use something different than L'oreal Kids because well I think I'm growing out of it. And I'm heading into high school next year. Can you reccommend a product that helps keep natural healthy hair? Thanks! PS I don't wnat something too strong! Thanks a bunch! Include websites if you can pleasee ! =DShampoo help!!!! Growing out of L'oreal Kids?
Any Herbal Essences product is amazing! Plus, they have tons of different types of shampoos and conditioners so you can find the perfect one for you!Shampoo help!!!! Growing out of L'oreal Kids?
They have a great one called ';Hello Hydration'; which is fantastic for winter time when hair can get so dry. My favorite, though, is ';Long Term Relationship'; because I'm growing out my hair and it prevents me from getting attacked from split ends. :) Any of them will do wonders for your hair though! Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment