Thursday, December 24, 2009

Moms - I need your opinions on kid's shampoo...?

Until now we've used the Johnsons Head and Body wash, but my daughter's hair is getting longer and tangling after her bath. Was wondering about the 2-in-1 kids shampoos, didn't know whether to try Suave brand or Loreal. Any experiences with either? I already know the price difference, and I do not like the detangler sprays, and would rather not use them.Moms - I need your opinions on kid's shampoo...?
I have used both you mentioned. While suave is cheaper, I didn't find the conditioners in it to work very well.





I pay the extra dollar or so and go with Loreal. My 3 yo has hair past her shoulders, and it keeps her hair very silky and soft.Moms - I need your opinions on kid's shampoo...?
I like the Loreal.
I have found that both of those you mentioned either don't get the tangles out or leave my girls' hair a little greasy. I personally like the Johnson's no More Tangles. I use the Kan-doo brand hand soap and shampoo once in a while, it foams so I find it doesn't leave a greasy look and I haven't had too many problems with tangles.
Both are fine. I have found that the 2 in 1 aren't as effective as buying a bottle of kids' conditioner--Suave works great. My niece loves the grape one.
Loreal kids shampoo is great. (smells good too!)
Actually, I can't see why you wouldn't want to use Johnson %26amp; Johnson's ';No More Tangles';....it's a really great product, and helps with the nastiest knots. Used it most of my life, and my hair is super-soft and healthy.
The Loreal 2in1 always worked good for my kids when they were little. When I used to babysit also, for little girls with long hair, I would just used a small amount of my conditioner and that would work wonders.
From experience the Loreal works better.
I always used just a spot of hair conditioner/rinse on my daughter's hair when it was longer, then wash it out. BWC conditioner is safe and works beautifully.
We use Suave. It works GREAT! I would definitely go for the cheaper brand.
I do not know how old your daughter is, but my now 2 year old daughter still uses the baby shampoo (Unless she showers with me..then she uses my panteen) but when I am done shampooing her hair, i use a little conditioner on it. she then has silky soft hair and tangle free.





I personally avoid the 2 in ones as it really does not matter what type of shampoo you use..it is all in the conditioner. I have found int he past that the 2 in 1 gives us static and they do not make hair feel soft and silky.





Good luck
You should use conditioner in her hair. Just use it on the ends and it will be easy to comb.
Suave is very good and Loreal kids is good too but more expensive and smaller bottle.
okay i would reccomend loreal. But not any loreal loreal kids. It is much easiler and gets out tangles.
I have used both and I prefer the Suave 2-in-1. I think it works just as well as the rest and it is a little cheaper.
Use Loreal. Suave is a cheaper brand.
I personally like Suave brand better. My girls have very long hair and I use it on all of them. They still get tangles, but it does help.
they both work good but dont use the 2 in 1 i woud rather buy seperate shampoo and conditioner it works better my daughter is 3 1/2 and has her hair like 4 inches below her shoulder
I have used the 2 in 1 shampoos I didn't like the results it left my daughters hair slightly tangled still. I use circle of friends hair conditioner with all natural ingredients....leaves my babies hair shiny, silky and fresh smell.
Loreal is a good kids shampoo, my sister uses it and its good.
kids loreal 2 - 1 the one tht doesnt sting ur eyes its good lol


xxxxx
I am 14, I use head and shoulders, It is a good shampoo brand, it lasts long when i wash it too. Plus you dont get any dandruff
My mom is a hair stylist and she gets my daughter a shampoo called Baby Don't Cry by Paul Mitchell it works great and I think that Paul Mitchell also makes detangling products as well.
Sauve dried my daughters head out so I just started using my shampoo and conditioner on her. She does fine with it
My hair is very tangly and I don't like the way detangle sprays leave my hair all greasy.





For some reason, Pantene 2-1 works for me... its the only thing that leaves my hair manageble after washing.





I think ditching the body and hair soap is a good idea though... that probably isn't made with ';detangling'; in mind.





Also, when you're washing it, wash it in such a way that you're not ';smearing it all over'; and making more tangles as you go. And combing it while wet in the bath, with shampoo in, sometimes helps... Good luck!
The suave 2-in-1 works well. My kids have black hair and its long like mid back length and as you know black hair gets really tangly after the water lol...and i'v found the 2-in-1 to work well after use. Easier to comb after the shower with minor tangles but not totally tangle free. But i know if it'll work on black hair it has to work on your daughters straight hair. Hope that was a little help.
johnsons baby shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment