Thursday, December 24, 2009

Little kid shampoo to wash my puppy..?

my retarded sister used kid shampoo to wash my dog instead of dog shampoo





is anything gonna happen to her?Little kid shampoo to wash my puppy..?
She will be fine. Dog shampoos have a different pH level than people shampoos, but people shampoo won't really cause a problem.Little kid shampoo to wash my puppy..?
omg no!


your silly, baby shampoo is better than adult shampoo, it has a a lower soap to water balance. It's gentle on the skin and thats what you have to watch out for, using regular shampoo may be a little harsh for the dogs skin.


you dont have anything to worry about! =)
It shouldnt. Before I discovered cat shampoo can be used on rabbits I used baby shampoo. As long as your sister washed it off all the way, you're dog will be fine. :]
If it was Baby Shampoo then there should not be a problem. And kid's shampoo should be mild enough for a dog.





Sorry to hear about your sister.Congrats to your parents for raising her at home.
u can use people shampoo on her she will be fine for sure we use it on our dog all the time and we condition her. also smells alot better then puppy shampoo
It might dry out her skin a little bit but I've never had a problem with Baby Shampoo.
nothing to either the dog or your sister.
  • myspace.com download
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment