Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ok do you belive kids should be shampooed at the barbers or hairdressers.and if so at what age?

it was a shock for me when i was told to leanforward at the barbers and get shampooed.now i love it.and think all kids should be done from age 3.Ok do you belive kids should be shampooed at the barbers or hairdressers.and if so at what age?
I agree. A gentle technician will alleviate the fear of getting haircuts so common in little children. The more they participate in the process, the more confidence is instilled. The only problems with small children in my salon chair is one or more parents looking on anxiously ~ children sense uneasiness which in turn makes them uneasy.Ok do you belive kids should be shampooed at the barbers or hairdressers.and if so at what age?
my son is 7 and he would freak if I had him shampooed at the hairdresser. I always take to the hairdresser directly after a bath so his hair is wet. He has to have wet hair to get a good cut because he has really curly hair.


I think it really depends on the kid about ';what age to shampoo';
so totally yes they should my son likes and the dryers too
They probably should. But I never got shampooed when I was a kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment