Saturday, December 19, 2009

Where can i buy something that will stop shampoo going into kids eyes?

You could buy a bunch of things to eliviate the problem, but will your child wear them? My wouldn't. Since my daughter could sit up in the tub, when it's time to rinse the shampoo, I pretend there is something on the ceiling, a spider, a bird, or hang something on the ceiling for them to look at, while she's looking quickly rinse the soap out of the hair. It works for me all of the time and now she's two and tilt her chin up and we don't have any problems. Good LuckWhere can i buy something that will stop shampoo going into kids eyes?
It may sound weird but what I do is have my children lay on their backs on the kitchen counter and wash their hair in the sink. This way their face is facing the ceiling and they don't get nervous about their eyes getting soap in it.Where can i buy something that will stop shampoo going into kids eyes?
You can get a cup at Wal-Mart that will help. Hold on, I'll find a link....
I used swim goggles for my last two children. It keeps the soap and water out of their eyes. The strap isn't that big where you can't move it to scrub their hair.
A wet wash cloth over the forehead, and the head tilted slightly back along with some ';no tear'; shampoo always worked wonders for me!





Oldest of 5 kids, mom of 3!
Chemists used to sell a round plastic cover with a hole in the middle for their heads, try your local one.


You could try swimming goggles.
When I was little we had baby hats/visors, they were foamy and went around the head just under the hairline and worked pretty well. I don't know where we got them, check babies r us.
I always tell my sons to look up at the shower and tell me if it dripping. For the younger one I just use Suave tearless shampoo.
i bought a visor, it didnt work well, i would just recommend having the child hold a wash cloth over their face
my mom would just tell us to use a wash clothe and hold it to our eyes, or the parent can hold it.
Try swimming goggles. I don't know how it will work, I only just now thought of it. Worth a try, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment